Breakfast time at Tom's in Homewood


I'm taking on the tedious task of going through my online photos album by album and I'm trying to delete some of the old pictures I don't need anymore. In doing so, I came across some photos taken when our family visited Tom's Family Restaurant in Homewood for breakfast and realized that while I posted some pictures on our Facebook page, I never did a proper post. So, I'm going to correct that oversight right now.

I loved this place as soon as I walked in the door. It's just one of those homey diners, with barstools and booths in pastel shades reminiscent of the 1950's. The menu is heavy on breakfast options, but also has plenty of sandwich and dinner entrees. Visit www.toms-family-restaurnt.com for the full menu. I love a good greasy spoon and when I find one, I usually order an omelet. This place had a magnificent one! The kids were all pleased with what they got, too. We will be back for sure. Here's a peek and what we had:







And a peek at the place:



Comments