The Denny’s Facebook page and website are offering film-inspired games and activities and movie content is available by scanning one of four QR codes on Denny’s placemats in-restaurant, including access to “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey” exclusive video footage and a behind-the-scenes look at Denny’s National TV spot.
Here's what's on the menu:
· Build Your Own Hobbit Slam®: Denny’s most famous dish has been given a Middle-earth makeover with three tasty new additions with holiday flavors, including Lemon Poppy seed Cake French Toast, Shire Sausage and Pumpkin Patch Pancakes.
· Hobbit Hole breakfast: This dish will get diners ready for any adventure; two eggs fried into the center of grilled cheddar bun halves served with two slices of bacon, crispy hash browns and topped with cheddar cheese and more bacon.
· The Shire Sausage Skillet: Perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner or even Elevenses. A savory Shire sausage is served with seasoned red-skinned potatoes, sautéed mushrooms, fire-roasted peppers and onions on a sizzling skillet, topped with cheddar cheese and two eggs.
· Frodo’s Pot Roast Skillet: Offering pure comfort with every bite, this sizzling skillet features slow-cooked pot roast, herb-roasted carrots, celery, mushrooms, onions and broccoli, served with seasoned red-skinned potatoes.
· The Ring Burger: Dwarves and Hobbits won’t be the only ones eager to dig into this mighty dish. A hand-pressed burger is topped with pepper jack cheese, bacon, sautéed mushrooms and mayo on a grilled cheddar cheese bun, crowned with three crispy onion rings and served with a side of wavy-cut French fries.
· Gandalf’s Gobble Melt: For an interesting twist on a holiday favorite, try this wizardry creation; tender sliced turkey breast and savory stuffing topped with melted Swiss cheese and placed on grilled potato bread with cranberry honey mustard spread.
· Dwarves Turkey and Dressing Dinner: Even Dwarves and Hobbits need a traditional holiday dinner; featuring tender sliced turkey breast, savory stuffing, gravy and cranberry sauce served with your choice of two sides and dinner bread.
And for dessert...
· Lonely Mountain Treasure: Delicious Lemon Poppy seed Cake French Toast cut into nine squares and served with a side of cream cheese icing for dipping. Perfect for sharing on your journey.
· Radagast’s Red Velvet Pancake Puppies: These festive favorites feature six bite-sized red velvet Pancake Puppies®, made with white chocolate chips, sprinkled with powdered sugar and served with a side of cream cheese icing for dipping.
· Lone-Lands Campfire Cookie Milk Shake: Traveling through the Lone-Lands over Christmas? Be sure to bring this yummy milk shake along. Thick, hand-dipped vanilla milk shake mixed with s’mores cookie pieces and topped with a dollop of whipped cream.
· Bilbo’s Berry Smoothie: Made with a delicious blend of raspberries, blueberries, pomegranate and nonfat yogurt, it’s a refreshing treat after a big adventure.
· Hobbit Harvest Pies: Dwarves and diners looking for a budget-friendly bite can enjoy a slice of holiday flavor with pecan or pumpkin pie for only $2 from Denny’s 2,4,6,8 value menu.