Parenthood's Monica Potter will be guest judge on Sugar Dome

As a mom of five, I don't have much time for watching television. There are only a couple shows that I watch regularly. One is "Glee." And over the summer I got hooked on "Parenthood." My sister had recommended it and I'd never seen it. So, I pulled it up on Netflix and watched the first two seasons in less than a week. I was hooked.

So, I was excited to see that Monica Potter, who plays Kristina Braverman on "Parenthood" will be a guest judge on the December 16 episode of the new Food Network series "Sugar Dome." The new series premiered on November 25th. Each week, three teams comprised of a variety of artists battle it out to create and innovative piece of food art.

The theme for the episode featuring Potter is "When Toy Stores Come to Life at Night." I can only imagine what kind of cool and creative masterpieces will come of it. Tune in to find out on December 16 at 8 p.m. ET on the Food Network.




 



Comments