Stuffed burger on sourdough

This was one masterpiece of a burger, if I do say so. :) I'd made these tasty stuffed burgers and had a few left over, so I made some for lunch over the next couple days. Inside the burgers were Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, mushrooms and A1 sauce.


I decided to toast some sourdough bread instead of using a basic bun. On one piece, I spread some mayo and spicy mustard and then sprinkled a little bleu cheese over it and added brown tomato slices. On the other half I placed a couple slices of Dofino Edam cheese. The burger went on top and then some Dofino Havarti cheese went on top of that. Rather than use lettuce, I opted for another green leaf, although a much smaller one - and used fresh cilantro. All the flavors just blended very well together. I liked it so much, I made the same thing for lunch the next day.




Comments