Matsuri Japanese Restaurant, Geneva, Illinois

Last week I went up to visit our big sis, Pam. She lives in Geneva and I get so envious when I visit her because she has so many awesome restaurants that are so close. We decided to go to lunch and she threw out a few possibilities. When she mentioned Japanese, I jumped on it. I LOVE tempura veggies.

So, we both ordered this combo on the lunch menu that included the following all for around $8.

Miso Soup

Teriyaki chicken, white rice, tempura shrimp and tempura vegetables (if I remember correctly, there was zucchni, carrot, cauliflower and broccoli.)


The chicken was great - moist and infused with flavor. The vegetables were lightly battered and crisp. Portions were sizable. I brought home half my meal for a snack later in the evening.

The menu also includes sushi, sashimi and a variety of chicken, beef and seafood.

Matsuri Japanese Restaurant
507 S. Third Street
Geneva, IL
630-208-9222
martsurigeneva.com

Comments