Stonefire Garlic Naan Panini

Recently, I got notification that I'd won the January online recipe contest from Stonefire Authentic Flatbreads for an Italian Sausage and Spinach Pizza made on one of their multigrain pizza crusts. I got a box a few days later with an apron, a tote bag and 5 packs of Naan. So, first thing I did was pop open a garlic flavored pack and whipped up a Panini.

1 Stonefire All Natural Garlic Naan
4 slices honey ham
1/4 cup of fresh baby spinach
Dofino Havarti
Garlic aioli (1/4 cup mayonnaise, 1/2 tsp. minced garlic, 1/2 tsp. lemon juice, freshly ground black pepper)

Comments

  1. Looks great! Congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks really delicious! It's amazing how the simple homemade sandwiches are usually better than what you find in many restaurants. I'm definitely adding this to my to-make list!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment