EASTER BRUNCH AT NICHE RESTAURANT
March 31: Celebrate Easter Sunday with Brunch Prepared by Chef Serena Perdue
Easter Sunday wouldn’t be the same without a delightful brunch to enjoy with family and friends. Guests can celebrate Easter this year with an exceptional brunch prepared by executive chef Serena Perdue while they dine in the relaxing atmosphere at Niche. Mimosas and Bloody Marys will also be featured.
Priced at $44 per person for a three-course tasting menu, brunch will be available between 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. on Sun., Mar. 31, 2013. A few menu items include:
- Artichoke Quiche, Hasselmann eggs, braised artichoke, baby spinach, red pepper with mache salad
- Smoked Salmon Benedict, poached egg, smoked salmon, Hollandaise sauce, pumpernickel, capers, dill
- Orange Brioche French Toast, crisp brioche, creamy ricotta, Bliss Maple Syrup, fresh fruit
- Steak and Eggs, smoked hanger steak, fried egg, sweet potato rosti
- Seared Tuna, Beluga lentils, red onion marmalade, piquillo pepper coulis, mango ginger chutney
For more information and to make Easter reservations, diners can call Niche at (630) 262-1000.