ENJOY EASTER SUNDAY AT CHICAGO MARRIOTT NAPERVILLE & ARTISAN TABLE
Including an Easter Bunny, Easter Egg Hunt and Brunch Prepared
by Chef Curry for $39.00 per Adult and $15.00 per Child
NAPERVILLE, Ill. (Mar. 19, 2012) – Easter Sunday wouldn’t be the same without a delightful brunch to enjoy with family and friends. Children and adults can celebrate Easter this year with an exceptional brunch prepared by executive chef Sean Curry and pastry chef Erica Tomei, along with an Easter Bunny and Easter Egg Hunt for children. Priced at $39 per adult and $15 per child, brunch will be served in three seatings at 11:00 a.m., 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m. on Sun., Mar. 31, 2013.
A few items on the menu include:
- Carving station, with leg of lamb, lamb jus lie, mint chutney and toasted pita chips
- Delicious pastries, including housemade cinnamon rolls, cinnamon honey scones, blueberry muffins, crumb cake and banana nut bread
- Breakfast stations, including omelet and eggs to order, Belgium waffles and a smoke salmon and Grau Lox station
- Salad bar with a array of toppings, such as pickled bean salad, button mushrooms, roasted yellow beats, honey roasted almonds, crispy soy beans, giardinare, and chicken salad
- Grilled artichokes, with sautéed spinach, shallots and olives in basil butter
- Seared salmon, with Caribbean mango moho, pineapple salsa
For questions or to make reservations, diners can call Artisan Table at 630-505-4900.
# # #
About Artisan Table
The design of the 114-seat Artisan Table restaurant is both modern and warm. Led by executive chef Sean Curry, the Artisan Table features an eclectic global menu of satisfying dishes that is inspired by local, organic ingredients and shaped by chef Curry’s classical training and his diverse culinary experiences in the U.S. and abroad. The kitchen is open from 6:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. for breakfast, 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. for lunch and 5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. for dinner. The lounge is open from 11 a.m. until midnight serving handcrafted beverages and a cocktail-version of the restaurant’s main menu.
About the Chicago Marriott Naperville
The Chicago Marriott Naperville is the newest and largest full-service hotel in Chicago’s western suburbs. With its brand new construction and contemporary design, the 424-room hotel has more than 25,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space, plus a 7,000 sq. ft. ballroom to accommodate almost any size of meeting, trade show or wedding. Guest rooms include pillowtop mattresses and Frette linens, and all guests can enjoy free parking, the indoor pool and fitness center, hotel-wide WiFi, business services, and the superlative Artisan Table restaurant. Visit chicagomarriottnaperville.com for more information, to make reservations, and to find out about current specials and packages. The Marriott Naperville is part of Marriot International, based in Bethesda, Md., one of the world’s leading lodging companies with nearly 3,700 properties in 72 countries and territories worldwide.