Cabot Vermont Sharp Cheese

Well, a few weeks ago I got a wonderful package from the folks at Cabot Cheese. Sadly, I've eaten up the last of it...and I get a little misty at the thought. Yes, it was that yummy! I subscribe to the belief that the four food groups should really consist of:

Bread 
Chocolate
Bacon
Cheese

So, you can imagine my excitement at this batch. Also, did I mention that when it comes to cheese, the sharper the better, in my opinion?

Cabots cheeses are of great quality, with a perfect texture and taste. The Vermont Sharp was probably my favorite of the bunch, but the others were all a very close second. It was great on sandwiches. It was great cubed up with crackers. And some of it got shredded and put on steak and spinach quesadillas. Boy, were those amazing!

I'll be on the lookout for Cabot products in my local stores and if you love cheese like I do, I'd urge you to do the same.

* Cabot did provide the product pictured for the purpose of a review. Opinions are my own.

Comments