$20 dollar challenge

At the start of the year, I began doing a $20 challenge at my local farm stand. Like many resolutions, I just didn't keep up with it. And I figured I'd shift over to the farmer's market this year when it opened, but sadly our village decided to cancel it. I'm so sad about it. Anyway, here's what I got with $20 on the most recent trip.

I went a wee bit over this time. It came in at $21.25. It's that Labriola Bread that gets me every time. I spent $3.99 on a loaf of Tuscan Pane. Here's what I got

Baby Arugula
Half cantaloupe
Two honeydew halves
3 tomatoes
cilantro
green onions
3 apples
2 yellow peppers
1 orange pepper
5 bananas
1 plum
Green leaf lettuc
1 loaf Labriola Tuscan Pane
1 cucumber
2 pears
1 yellow onion

Have you been following the $20 challenge? Let's hear yours. Go to you local farm stand with $20 and see what you can get.

I know I took a picture, but it doesn't seem to be on my camera. Bummer!

Comments