Francesca's Pizza in Norway, Illinois


Each summer my sis has a family gathering at her time share in Sheridan, Illinois to celebrate the summer birthdays of her kids. While I look forward to seeing my sister and the kids, I'd be lying if I said I didn't also look forward to the food. Jen always has gorgeous sugar cookies made by a friend of hers, lots of appetizers and munchies - and the best part is the pizza from Francesca's in nearby Norway, Illinois.

It's one of very few places outside of Chicago and the very close suburbs that I've found pizza that I really, really like. I somehow didn't get a shot of the "Monster Pizza." It lives up to the name - it is huge, with an oversized box that it comes in that you have to turn to get it through the doorway. :)





Comments

Post a Comment