Goodbye 'til next year, ball park dog

If you've followed this blog for a while, you may know that we sisters are Cubs fans...none more than our sis, Jen, who is a season ticket holder. But I spend a few days each season in those familiar seats taking in a game at Wrigley Field. I'm not big on hot dogs, but how can you go the ball game and not get a hot dog? Most games I grab one from the vendor walking by. Sometimes I take a walk to get one and grab some cheese fries, too. My favorite meal at the Friendly Confines is still the Italian sausage and beef combo, but sometimes I'm not quite hungry enough for one or don't feel like treking down under the press box on the upper deck to get one from the stand there. Anyway, I'll miss the dogs this winter...so bye for now...until next year. We Cubs fans always seem to be talking about next year, odn't we? :)

P.S. Darned camera - I think the date reset on me???

Comments