Labriola Bakery Cafe: Oak Brook, Illinois


I'm a huge fan of Labriola products. It's an Alsip-based bakery that makes wonderful Artisan breads. I've picked them up often at a farm stand near my house, at the area farmer's markets and at Foodie's Market Cafe in Dyer (where most of their sandwiches are made on Labriola breads.) One of my very favorite items is the pretzel rolls.

Foodie Sister Becky has been telling me about Labriola Bakery Cafe in Oak Brook for quite some time and I finally made it out there to have lunch with her. The place is overflowing with carbohydrates of every kinds. There are also gourmet soups, gelato and Neapolitan pizzas.


The upscale decor makes it feel like a classier version of a Panera location. It's called a cafe, but feels more luxurious. I love the fireplace at the entrance.


I tried out a soup and salad combo with a kale and strawberry salad.


My half sandwich was a Tavern Ham & Swiss on brioche. 


Had to have some of those delicious pretzel rolls.


Becky has the steak sandwich on baguette. I had to snatch a little piece - LOVED it!


And then if you dare cross over to the other side of the building, this is what awaits you...












And here's a shot of the sisters, having a nice lunch together. :)


Labriola Bakery Cafe
3021 Butterfield Road, #106
Oak Brook, IL
(630) 574-2008
http://labriolabaking.com/home.htm

Comments