Lemon Tree Mediterranean Grill

While visiting the Chesterton European Market recently, my friend Shannon and I stumbled upon the Taste of Chesterton that was happening that day in the same park. So, when I saw that the Lemon Tree Mediterranean Grill was serving up kabobs and shawarma from must $2. I had to try it out.

I loved the tabouleh, which is finely chopped veggies added to couscous with fresh mint aside rice and marinated chicken. I asked for a little taste of purple cabbage on the side, too, which was much different than the German red cabbage I'm used to. This was a raw (or slightly cooked and still crunchy) version with Middle Eastern spices. I also tried a little taste of the hummus, which was very good. :)

I took a look at their menu, which includes wraps, sandwiches and bowls. It's a build-your-own custom dish kind of place. After you choose which you'd like, you choose your protein, then your sides and then your add-ins (which include Kalamata olives, feta cheese, sliced veggies or hummus) and sauces.

They're easy to find, on Indian Boundry Road just off of I-94...and just down the road from this lovely little B & B my mom and dad used to take us to - the Gray Goose Inn.



Lemon Tree Mediterranean Grill
356 Indian Boundary Road
Chesterton, IN
219-926-8733
www.lemontreegrill.com

Comments