The restaurant at Fair Oaks Farms

When you stop in to the cheese shop and cafe at Fair Oaks Farms, you likely find more that you would expect. Besides a big section of cheeses and an ice cream counter, there's also the spot where all the sandwiches and salads are made. And there are many to choose from. I haven't taken a bite of anything from the place that hasn't been AMAZING!

One of the boys had a grilled cheese. I always require that I get a little taste whenever we are out eating in a restaurant. This was as gooey as they come!


Another boy got a hot dog. It was good quality with good taste and the pretzel bun gets it some extra points, even if my son does eat it completely plain.

Quesadilla...need I say more. I already pledged my undying love for the cheese and this one is loaded with it.

The Reuben WAS SUPERB! I am picky because I have my favorite place where I get my favorite rueben, but I'm always up for trying the sandwich at a new place and seeing how it fairs. It did well. Very well.


Another boy had a Chicken Ceasar Salad. Very good!




If you go, don't leave without some cheese!




Comments