Bulldog offers microbrews in Whiting

Although I am literally a stone's throw from the Indiana border and spend a good deal of time over the border, this place somehow didn't make it on my radar until I heard a radio commercial the other day that mentioned it.

It opened in the fall of 2011 and you can get their microbrew varieties on tap, including 1890 Stout, 11 Mile Lager, Roby Red Ale, Industrial Harbor and Downtime Wheat. I started following on Facebook and am excited about the menu, which is quite extensive offering everything from pizza to paninis to fish and chips to steaks and the kitchen is open for lunch and dinner. The fresh soups made daily sound fantastic.

I'll definitely have to get over there soon and will fill you on and take pictures. Take a minute to peek at their Facebook page or their website, bulldogbrewingco.com.

Photo from Bulldog Brewing Co. Facebook Page

Comments