Aunt Maple's Pumpkin Spice Pancake Mix

I've been spending a little extra time this weekend cleaning up the photo files and updating the blog. I came across this draft from last November when Chicago Foodie Sister Becky had just brought home her new baby, Eli. Isn't he adorable? He's now 7 months old - sitting up, crawling, babbling. It's been a few weeks since I've seen him and it's amazing how quickly he has changed.


During those first weeks at home, I made a couple visits to see Eli and Becky and tried to make some meals for Becky and her husband Tim. One thing I made for her was a big batch of Pumpkin Spice pancakes. It was from a mix I'd gotten at Aldi. Aldi has so many wonderful products that when I see something new I always like to try it out. Becky is also a been fan of anything pumpkin flavored, so I thought she would like it. The box made quite a big batch for them to have for breakfast the next couple days. When it returns this fall, check it out! You can also find other flavors at other times of the year. I have a box of banana chocolate chip flavor in my pantry now that I think I'll make this week.



Comments