Paul's breakfast wraps

One recent morning, hubby decided to whip up some breakfast wraps. I had a good amount of vegetables in the fridge that he sautéed - including mushrooms, red and green bell peppers and white and green onion. Those went in a pan with some olive oil and once they were soft, he added some eggs. He whips his and adds milk. He used 6 eggs for this and it made about 4 good size wraps.


Once the egg mixture was done, he put it on these gluten-free wraps and put some aged gouda on top. The gouda was delicious. The wrap itself - well, let's just say I am very, very grateful that I don't have to rely on gluten free foods in my diet. A regular flour tortilla would have been sooo much better. All in all, it was nice to have a yummy breakfast that I didn't have to make.  


Comments