Hearty Egg Scramble

I know, I've posted lots of picture of my scrambled egg breakfasts, but couldn't help it. This one was fantastic.  I'd watched a video on FB recently where they instructed viewers to make perfect scrambled eggs by scrambling them vigorously with a whisk and not adding any water or milk to them. So, I followed that advice and I really liked the consistency.

8 oz. fresh spinach
Olive oil
1 bell pepper, diced
1 stalk green onion, diced
8 eggs, scrambled well
1 roma tomato, diced
4 slices of ham lunchmeat, diced
1 cup shredded mild cheddar cheese

Add about a tablespoon of olive oil to your skillet and add spinach. Heat until wilted and then add pepper, onion. Cook until soft.

Scramble 8 eggs and add to pan. As they are nearing completion, add ham, half of the cheese and tomatoes. Flip eggs as they cook and when finished, add the remaining cheese to the top. Remove from heat and cover until cheese melts.

Delish!



Comments