Fifty cent taco days at J J Kelley's

J. J. Kelley's is a local spot that has wonderful food. There are several chicken dishes I love. The soups are always really good. The perch is delicious. The flatbreads are tasty. The chicken chopped salad is one of my favorite salads anywhere. The chicken strips are awesome. The fried mushrooms are delicious. The Reuben sandwiches are fabulous. Around St. Patty's Day, they serve the best plate of corned beef and cabbage. I've really liked everything I have tried there.

I stopped there recently with my dad who had been hinting for a while that he'd like me to take him there for a Reuben. I had forgotten that it was Thursday, which also happens to be 50 cent taco day at J. J. Kelley's. I couldn't help but order a couple. So, yes, my lunch was just $1. You can choose beef or chicken and it comes on homemade tortillas!


Comments