Panera's You Pick Two

I love everything about Panera. I love sandwiches and they have a great variety of cold and hot sandwiches on wonderful fresh breads. I love their salads that come in big portions with a variety of fresh ingredients. I love their soups and that they serve a big chunk of French bread to dip in them. that they have lemon slices out near the soda fountain to put in my water. I love the quiet atmosphere where I can tuck myself away in a corner and surf the internet while I enjoy my lunch. 

It's one of those places I reserve for my quiet time. I don't think my kids have ever even eaten there. It's where I go to relax when I'm by myself, like I did last week when I dropped my son off for his theatre arts class at the Munster Performing Arts class. I dropped him off and had about 50 minutes to myself and decided to stop over for a sandwich at Panera. However, I usually go for the You Pick Two rather than ordering just a sandwich. The only downfall is trying to make a decision with so many options available. This time I got a 1/2 turkey panini with a 1/2 cobb salad. It was my first time trying the salad and I really liked it. Now it's going to be even harder choosing between that and the broccoli cheese soup when I get a sandwich off the You Pick Two menu.


Comments