Urban Accents Grill Master Collection makes great gift for foodies

Ok, I'm as bah-humbugish as the Grinch that we just finished packing up Halloween decorations and we're bombarded with all-out Christmasness. But, I guess I need to not fight it and just jump on the
bandwagon. I picked up a couple gift this week. And if you are starting your shopping, here's one great gift to add to the list for the foodie or grill enthusiast in your house.
Urban Accents has some fabulous gift packs with a variety of their gourmet seasonings. I've tried a few of their products over the past few months and have been very pleased with each of them.
The folks at Urban Accents were kind enough to send me a Grill Master Complete Grilling Collection to try out and I've been working my way through it all summer. It contains four packages of dry glazes and four bottles of rubs and seasonings. 




On one of our last warm fall days, my husband fired up the grill and a couple slabs of ribs and we gave the Kansas City Classic Rub a try. It added a great tangy flavor without being too spicy or intense. 

Several of the glazes have made their way onto pork chops and steak and chicken and I look forward to trying more dishes. To check out more of their products, visit www.urbanaccents.com




Comments

Post a Comment