Lawry's Signature Steakhouse Marinade

While running through the grocery store last week, I figured I'd pick up some small steaks to make on the grill for dinner since the weather was warm and mild. I got some small round steaks. Then a couple aisles over as I grabbed some marinade for chicken, I noticed Lawry's Signature Steakhouse with Worcestershire sauce marinade. It was on sale, so so I thought I'd give it a try.

It's billed as one of their 30 minute marinades. Mine ended up marinating in the fridge for about 40 hours. When it was done it had a nice layer of flavor added. It is also recommended for burgers and it seems it would be a nice addition if you're looking for some added flavor. The marinade can get mixed in directly to the ground beef or brushed on as it grills.




***No compensation was received for this post and opinions are 100% my own. :)

Comments