Minerva Dairy Flavored Butters

I recently got a nice package from Minerva Dairy of flavored butters to try out. From a 5th generation family owned Ohio farm, the butters come from pasture-raised cows that are hormone and antibiotic free.

I've been really enjoying the creamy, flavored butters - that are perfect on a roll or bread, but also pair well with other dishes. The maple syrup butter is delicious on pancakes and waffles and the garlic herb is great to add to some fresh veggies in a foil packet on the grill. The pumpkin spice is perfect on a warm wheat dinner roll. Visit the website MinervaDairy.com to check out their products and place an online order to try them out yourself.


***Discolure: I was provided with free product for the purpose of a review. I was not compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.

Comments