Corner Bakery Cafe introduces Choose Any Two menu
Last month Corner Bakery Cafe announced the launch of its new Choose Any Two menu offerings. Guests can create their own perfect lunch or dinner by selecting two of their favorite menu items.
I'm a huge fan of such combos. I have such a hard time deciding on what to eat and this way it's a little easier - I don't have two pick one, I can try smaller portions of two. Not only can you get a cup of soup or a salad with a sandwich, you can also choose from a warm, comforting pasta (who doesn't love of steamy bowl of gooey mac and cheese this time of year?) And when you get a salad as your match-up, it's not a sad side salad of just lettuce and a lonely slice of tomato or cucumber - it's a nice, generous salad loaded with veggies. You can also play chef and put together some scrumptious pairings.
Choose Any Two menu items include:
- Half Sandwich or Half Panini; like the guest favorites Chicken Pesto Sandwich or Chicken Pomodori Panini
- One Grilled Flat; select from four flavorful varieties
- Cafe Handcrafted Pasta; with options ranging from Pesto Cavatappi to Mac & Three Cheese
- Cafe Fresh Salad; like the Chopped Salad, all made with only the freshest ingredients
- Cup of Soup; homemade and slow-simmered soups
For less than $9, it makes for a perfect meal that will fill you up and make you smile! There are several locations in and around the city, including at the Willis Tower and Union Station as well as Hinsdale, La Grange, Schaumburg and other suburbs. For more info, visit cornerbakerycafe.com.