Corner Bakery Offers Choose Any Two Limitless Menu

Corner Bakery Cafe has a new option on their menu for those really indecisive people like me. No longer do you have to pick a full menu item after agonizing over if you want a sandwich or a salad. Yes, I'm one of those people who stands and stares at a menu waving people to go around me as I need another minute or two to finally make up my mind. Corner Bakery has a new "Choose Any 2" Mix and Match option on the menu that allows you to pick out two of your favorites instead of just one.

I stopped by the Oak Lawn location recently to check it out. Priced at $8.79, you could select two of any of the items on the menu to customize your meal. You could choose from a half of any of their sandwiches or paninis, a single grilled flat, a cup of soup, a scaled down serving of their cafe handcrafted pasta or cafe fresh salad.

There are a lot of sandwiches places out there, but the addition of pasta to the menu is something that makes it stand out from the others. I dined there with my husband and three hungry boys (ages 11, 13 and 17) and they all went for the pasta along with a half sandwich. We each tried something different.
I got a Harvest Salad with my sandwich and the portion was huge. Each meal also came with a bag of bakery chips.

It was my first time visiting a Corner Bakery and I was very impressed with the quality of the food. The atmosphere was also quiet and soothing. I also tried a bite of my son's Chicken Carbonara and I liked it so much I got an order to go and enjoyed it for lunch the following day.

The best thing about the Choose Any 2 meal options is that it is limitless. Your favorite sandwich or pasta isn't excluded. There's not an upcharge for a sandwich that has avocado or bacon. You look at the menu and you pick two things - easy as that. For more info on the menu, visit cornerbakerycafe.com.

BBLT with loaded baked potato soup
Ham and Swiss Pretzel with Chicken Carbonara
Steak and Cheese (minus the veggies) with Cafe Linguine with Meatballs
Club Panini with a Harvest Salad
Steak and Cheese (minus the veggies) with Mac and Three Cheese

*** I did receive a complimentary meal for the purpose of a review. I was not compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.

Comments