Truluck’s Catering

I first heard about Truluck's a couple years ago and it's a place I added to my foodie bucket list, but haven't made it to quite yet. I'm told that the seafood there is phenomenal. 

I was recently at an event at WGN Radio that was catered by Truluck's. I've been a brand ambassador for WGN radio this past year and we were invited to sit in on a live interview by John Williams with Leigh Steinberg, the legendary sports agent who was inspiration for the movie Jerry Maguire. It was a fascinating interview and an honor to meet him. 

Before we went in to the studio, we enjoyed lunch from Truluck's - some chicken with a cream sauce, shrimp with pasta, mashed potatoes, roasted broccoli and caesar salad with lovely chocolate boxes filled with berries and fresh whipped cream for dessert. It was a delicious lunch and now I want to get into one of their locations even more. They're in Chicago and Rosemont and there are also several locations in Texas and Florida. For more info, visit trulucks.com.





Comments