Fritz and Frites


On our most recent visit to Galena, I made sure to squeeze in time for lunch at a place I'd heard a lot of good things about, Fritz & Frites. The place has a fun combination of German and French cuisine and beverages and I couldn't wait to try it out.

We started out with a German beer for hubby and a mimosa with French sparkling wine for me. And then we spent a lot of time perusing the menu.



After a warm bowl of soup, I switched over to German and had schnitzel for lunch with a side of spaetzle.





And hubby tried out some corned beef hash that was quite tasty. It was pretty hard to decide and I hope to get to Galena again in the near future to enjoy another meal at this cozy spot on the historic main street. For more information, visit fritzandfrites.com.












Comments