Order Gourmet Easter Candy Online

I've been kind of quiet on the foodie blog this month. While all my travel and restaurant visiting has come to a halt, I've been busy writing for some local papers - almost all stuff related to coronavirus. While I've been shut-in like everyone else, I've been taking time to do some nice things for people I love and I looked up candy companies that were shipping so I could send some out as a little quarantine surprise. In my search, I found a lot of them are offering sweet, freshly made goodies to be shipped out to homes all over the country. With Easter coming up, I thought I'd share some of them. Many have special Easter treats available and some can even be personalized.

Abbott's Candies

Loved this cute candy shop in Hagerstown, Indiana that I visited last year. For They're offering free shipping on orders over $20 right now.


Lagomarcino's

This place became an instant favorite when we stopped there for ice cream and chocolates on a trip to the Quad Cities. Order your Easter goodies online.


South Bend Chocolate Company

I have lost count of how many times I have been to different South Bend Chocolate Company locations and once we can venture out into the world again, the factory in South Bend is worth a visit. Order their goodies online for your Easter basket.


DeBrand Fine Chocolates

We tried out this place on a visit to Fort Wayne and they have THE most amazing truffles. Visit their online store to place an order.



Gayety's

This is a favorite local spot that is turning 100 this year. It started in Chicago and it's my favorite place to go for ice cream. They have amazing candy, too, including their muddles. Visit their online store to check out the Eater selections.



Comments