Lansing Brewing Company: Lansing, Michigan

Over this crazy summer, we managed to get in one little road trip with the kids as the pandemic rolled on. It was late July. I live in Lansing, IL and had always wanted to visit Lansing, Michigan. So, we did a little 3-night road trip into Michigan that included an overnight in Lansing, Michigan. We always seek out craft breweries to visit as we travel and this is one of my very favorites that we have ever been to. Not only did I enjoy all the beer (the Velvet Villian, Amber Cream Ale and Joe in Black were faves), but I was wowed by the food. It was top notch and there was a very nice selection.

We had lunch out on the patio on a pleasant summer afternoon. The spacious patio had plenty of room to spread out. We sat under an umbrella and sipped and noshed and enjoyed every minute and every bite. If you're in Lansing, Michigan, I highly recommend planning a stop here. For more information, visit lansingbrewingcompany.com.









Comments