Fab Slabs Offers Natural Antibacterial Cutting Boards

**I did receive a complimentary product sample. I was not compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.

I love the look and durability of wood cutting boards, but I've been hesitant to use them because I was always afraid I wasn't getting them clean enough. So, I was excited when I was contacted to  to try out Fab SlabsTheir products are naturally antibacterial and eco-friendly and they are gorgeous. 


These boards are made of wood from the Camphor Laurel tree found in Australia and they are permanently antibacterial. Tests performed by a NATA-approved lab showed bacteria were unable to survive after a short time and boards used for the past 7-10 years still showed zero bacteria growth. They're also made from one solid piece of lumber, so they are super durable.

These days I love wood boards more for display and serving food than actually cutting on them. The wood grain on this is so pretty and it's a perfect charcuterie, cheese or grazing board. It's easy to use and clean - just warm, soapy water (no dishwasher) and a coating of edible oil when it starts to get dry (they recommend grape seed oil). Looking forward to loving this board for many years to come.

A few different sizes and styles are available. You can find the boards online at Wayfair, Overstock and Pier1.com.







Comments