Viking Chili Bowl: Valparaiso, IN

As I've been making my way around the restaurants in Valparaiso I've been on the lookout for a place that has a big, hearty omelette - and I found my place. The Viking Chili Bowl is a quirky little diner that has been operating for more than 40 years. You're welcomed by a big wooden viking figure as you're led to the clean, bright dining area. If you like barstool seating, you'll find that, too. I tried a Denver omelet and my husband got a spicier one with jalapeƱos. It was big and fluffy with lots of filling - just the way I like it. The crispy hash browns on the side were on point, too.

I've only been there once, but will definitely plan to return and look forward to trying more of the items on the menu.

Viking Chili Bowl
105 E. Morthland Drive
Valparaiso, IN
(219) 462-0800
vikingchilibowlin.com







Comments