South Bend Chocolate Company Chocolate Cafe: Michigan City, IN

I’m a big fan of South Bend Chocolates. I’ve been to several of their different retail locations, including the Indy cafe and the factory store in South Bend. I’ve never tried anything from either the cafe or chocolate counter that I didn’t love. While doing a little outlet shopping in Michigan City, I went in search of chocolate and found that there was a location at the outlet mall.


Some of my favorite treats include their chocolate covered pecans, sea salt caramels, Hoosiers (little chocolate covered peanut butter patties with peanuts) and chocolate covered Oreos.

On this visit, it was getting close to lunchtime and I decided to grab a bite.  They have a nice variety of sandwiches and I opted for the turkey club, which was like a BLT with turkey added. It was on grilled sourdough - very good and the oversized bread made it big enough to split with my husband. I love the foodie spots that I find in outlet stores. Here they also have a Pepperidge Farm, Lindt and Ben’s Soft Pretzels.






 

Comments