The Gage

Delicious cantaloupe soup!

I love this restaurant! This is one of the places I think of to send people if they ask for a recommendation of a nice place to eat downtown. It's right in the loop, just across from Millennium Park and they serve the type of gourmet food that I have come to love (rely?) on in Chicago. I usually recommend going for lunch to offset the cost. The portions are good for lunch and they have usually have daily specials. I have eaten here three times and loved the food, atmosphere and service. Dining outdoors in the summertime is also a great option.

The Gage is located at 24 S. Michigan in Chicago.

Here are some pictures from my most recent meal:

Scotch Egg with stone-ground mustard



Chicken Salad


A delicious cheese fondue with crusty bread.

Comments