Cheesecake Factory

So, last weekend we went downtown and spent the day at the John Hancock Observatory and shopping along Michigan Avenue. In the bottom level of the John Hancock Center, right next to the observatory entrance is a Cheesecake Factory. I'd never been to one. I really wanted to try it out because I've heard such great things about it, but the place was jam packed and with six impatient males with me, I knew a long wait to get seated wasn't a good idea. I was, however, willing to wait for some carry-out cheesecake. 

The line for carry-out was a bit long, too, but I waited it out as I perused the cases wishing I could sample almost everything - red velvet cheesecake, OREO delight cheesecake, chocolate mousse, Hershey cheesecake, dulce de leche. I settled on Reese's Peanut Butter Cup and got a whole cheesecake to take home, which made sense since it was $7.95 a slice. I got a 7-inch for $26.95 and it said it would feed 6 to 8. So, this baby came home with us.

 It was well worth the wait in line. And boy, walking to the car with this thing, it felt like it weighed 20 pounds!!!
The Cheesecake Factory
875 N. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL
www.thecheesecakefactory.com

Comments