HOSTESS goodies!

I have never been so happy to have been ignored. A few days ago when everyone was abuzz over the bankruptcy of Hostess, my sister, Jenny, sent me a text telling me she was at a Hostess Thrift Store and asking if I wanted her to pick up anything for me.

My mind quickly wandered to the Ho-Hos, Ding Dongs, Twinkies, Zingers and Suzy-Qs that made me as happy as could be when they showed up in my lunchbox as a child. But, snapping back to all the fat and sugar and empty calories that accompany them, I thanked her for the offer and declined and later kicked myself a little.

Then, my dad stopped by to drop off some Thanksgiving leftovers she'd sent and with it I found a big box of goodies. I was so happy that she didn't listen to me. I got to get a taste of one more of these! I LOVE the orange cupcakes!

And the chocolate Zingers.

And there were some of these, too...

And there were a few more things in the box! Aren't sisters wonderful???? Even when they don't listen to you. :) 

Comments

  1. OMG!!!!... LOL.. I know I read that you got these.. but....look at those.. There is a Fruit and Veggie stand in Pikes Place Market that has a twinkies package on the wall.. And they also have these type of fruit flavored things.. They put those Twinkies up on the wall a YEAR ago..and they are as soft as... when they were bought..lol... I should take a picture of them... and post them on here..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment