Bonefish Grill: Orland Park, Illinois

I've been so busy lately (and much of that busy stuff has involved eating!) that I'm falling behind on posting and I can't let any more time go by without sharing some details of a wonderful media dinner/restaurant opening that my husband I attended at the new Bonefish Grill in Orland Park.

I promise that I'll get another post up with more details on what we tried that night. I will say that I was crazy about the grouper and the salmon and the sea bass!


And the lovely crisp and colorful veggies could have been a meal on their own. Loved everything!


More to come on this outstanding restaurant that is a must for any suburban seafood lover!

Bonefish Grill
15537 South LaGrange Road
Orland Park, Illinois
708-873-5170
http://www.bonefishgrill.com/Locator/details/orland-park-illinois

Comments