Returning for another fabulous breakfast at Loubie's

It had been quite a while since I had been to Loubie's, a new breakfast place that opened in Lansing this past spring, so I hinted to hubby that we should go have breakfast together the other day as the kids were all at school. 

He started out with coffee. Me? Not a coffee drinker. It was water and chocolate milk for me. :)



I mentioned to my husband how impressed I was with the decor at the transformation of the building - going from a video store to a restaurant.


I weighed a few options, but had to go with a skillet again. The Loubie's Skillet includes ham, potatoes, green pepper, onion, American cheese and eggs, cooked to your liking with a side of toast. It was fabulous - everything was perfectly cooked and loaded with flavor from those green peppers and onions sauteeing. :)


Hubby went with French toast and some Virginia ham. :)



Comments