Manly Man Co. Has Beefy Father's Day Gift Ideas

So, I live in a house with six males. My husband and our five sons. They're all intense carnivores and whenever I buy a pack of jerky, it's gone within minutes. So, when I had an opportunity to sample some of the jerkey products from The Manly Man Company, I was happy to try it out and have my boys do some taste testing, too.

I got a package in the mail to try out in advance of Father's Day and it was loaded with jerkey of varying flavors. Jerky isn't my first choice of snacks, but is definitely at the top of my boys' snack list and this package and most of their products are all about the guys.

One of the coolest things they offer is a beef bouquet. It's flowers made out of jerky. It's a fun and appropriate way to express love for the guy in your life who is a big meat eater.

I'm a traditionalist who prefers the original, but my kids liked the hot and maple bacon varieties best. My husband's favorite was the beer-infused version.

There area a number of gift combo packs to choose from so that you can find something for anyone. Treat the dad in your life to something you know they'll love this year! Visit manlymanco.com for more information.




Comments