Buona Beef has been satisfying the taste buds of those in the Chicago suburbs since 1981. Now in the 35th year of business, they're expanding further. The newest location opened last month in Beverly
and there are more locations in the works. If you haven't enjoyed Buona Beef before (or even if you have) here's 10 things about Buona that you'll want to know before you go!
1) The beef is made from the original Buonavolanto secret family recipe and is slow-roasted.
2) The food you get at Buona Beef is prepared from scratch and every item is made fresh to order.
3) You'll find a little green icon next to some menu items. Those are the "skip-the-gym" items that can be customized to be under 500 calories.
4) Buona Beef now has 17 locations, including the newest one in Beverly which is the first one in the city of Chicago. Two more are scheduled to open this summer - in Algonquin and in Frankfort.
5) Gluten free options are available for pizza or sandwiches - add 99 cents.
6) Kid meals are available for $4.95. Choices are Buona beef, grilled cheese, turkey & cheese, hot dog, chicken strips or pizza. Upgrade your drink to a shake for 99 cents. And..if you visit on Tuesday from 3 p.m. to close, kid meals are only $1.99 when you purchase an adult meal.
7) All the dressing and sauces are 100% clean, all-natural and gluten-free.
8) Get a pack to go of all the needed items to make Buona Beef sandwiches at home. For $19.99 you get the beef, gravy, giardiniera and even the bread!
9) Make your order a value meal where you get a side and drink for $3.25, which saves you $1 from ordering a la carte.
10) Reading about the deliciousness of Buona Beef from another part of the country? Good news! You can have the Original Italian Beef shipped to you via FedEx Express. Call (708) 749-2333 or order online at buona.com.