Omelettes at IHOP

I'm of the mindset that eggs are a great meal for any time of day. And I love to visit spots where I can go at 3 o'clock in the afternoon or 10 a.m. or early evening and order breakfast if that's what I have a taste for. I literally could eat skillets and omelettes for every meal and probably never tire of it. And really, is there anything better than Hollandaise sauce over eggs? I think not. My omelette of choice is usually one covered in it.

IHOP has a variety of omelettes and my favorite is the Spinach and Mushroom version that also has Swiss cheese and tomato and then that awesome, creamy, lemony sauce poured over it. If you prefer one with meat, there are several options for the carnivore in you. If you haven't been there for an omelette for breakfast - or lunch or dinner - give them a try. Servings are large, too. I usually do half when I'm there and bring home the other half for a later meal.

Comments