Sanpellegrino Fruit Beverages

Water, often with a slice of lemon, is my usual beverage these days. I love soda and other sweet drinks - but I'm more choosy about what I drink. I want to make sure it's worth the calories, the carbs, the caffeine. A local store has been carrying bottles of all kinds of fun craft sodas and I've enjoyed trying those. 

Then when doing a recent interview for work, I was offered one of these - a Sanpellegrino sparkling grapefruit beverage. I'd had Sanpellegrino mineral water many times, but I wasn't aware that they had sparkling fruit beverages. It was refreshing without being overly sweet.  With 16% grapefruit juice from concentrate and 140 calories, I could get used to drinking this. A lot. Just a week or so after trying the grapefruit flavor, a chef I know mentioned the blood orange flavor out of the blue. And now I know I'm going to have to seek it out. From a peek at their website, it appears they also have five other flavors - orange, lemon, prickly pear, clementine and pomegranate/orange. For more on the product, visit sanpellegrinofruitbeverages.com.

Have you tried Sanpellegrino sparkling beverages? What's your favorite?




Comments

  1. Great content awesome
    and i m sell online vodka Buy SAN PELLEGRINO BRAND , SMIRNOFF VODKA

    You Didn't Know About San Pellegrino - they are good with vodka ... San Pellegrino Aranciata Rossa (Blood Orange)
    Calcium, chloride, fluorine, lithium, magnesium, nitrogen, potassium, silicon, sodium and strontium are just a few of the most prevalent minerals found in S.Pellegrino water. The minerals are the result of the water's 30-year journey around the rocks inside the Alps. The water is so mineral heavy, that if you drank it in its purest version the aftertaste would be a bit milky, but with the addition of the CO2, that milkiness disappears completely and you're left with a crisp finish.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment