The Bistro on Sterling

So during quarantine, I've been cooking a lot, but I've also been picking up a lot of meals. Some are from local spots I frequent for carry-out or when I can sit in the dining room, some are spots that I have had on the foodie bucket list for a long time and haven't tried yet and I'm stopping by some good ones I haven't been to in a long time that happen to be popping up in my feed with yummy pictures and specials.



One of the latter is The Bistro on Sterling in Flossmoor. I write for a newspaper that covers that community and when it opened three years ago, I was there for the ribbon cutting. Not long after it opened I stopped there with my son for lunch and I really enjoyed it. I hadn't been back yet, so I decided to place an order for curbside pick-up. 



I perused the menu and the specials and ordered a stuffed chicken breast with spinach risotto along with a beet salad, which was delicious. They have a pretty seamless process down. I ordered and paid by phone and called upon arrival and the food was brought out immediately. 



So many of these independent restaurants really need support right now. And I'm happy to do my part and eat the wonderful food they prepare. 

Keep The Bistro on Sterling in mind for your next carryout meal. Keep an eye on their Facebook and Instagram pages for specials!











Comments