Sweet & Spicy Apple Chicken at Boston Market

Sweet & Spicy Apple Chicken
If you like sweet and spicy combinations, you'll want to get in to Boston Market®, to try the new 
rotisserie chicken flavor – Sweet & Spicy Apple, with slow-braised smoky apples, apple cider vinegar, sweet brown sugar, onions and a hint of roasted jalapeños. 

To make the start of spring even sweeter, fan favorite Parmesan Tuscan rotisserie chicken with Italian herbs, spices and a garlic Parmesan sauce is also making a triumphant return to the Boston Market menu; both flavors are available through June 4, 2017.

“We’re always looking to bring Boston Market guests new and intriguing flavor profiles that truly complement our signature rotisserie chicken,” stated George Michel, (a.k.a. “The Big Chicken”), CEO at Boston Market. “We’re eager to hear what our guests think of the new Sweet & Spicy Apple flavor and are excited to once again offer Parmesan Tuscan, as it was very popular among guests when we introduced it for a limited time in years past.” 
Parmesan Tuscan Chicken


I'm not always a fan of spicy, but I do love flavor with a kick - as opposed to heat with not much else. This is a perfect blend of spices that is packed with flavor that is just enough. I loved it. Throw in some of Boston Market's sides and I'm a happy camper. I love their creamy potatoes and al dente green beans and of course, the cornbread.

I also tried the Parmesan Tuscan chicken, which was really tasty. I watched as the food was being packaged and it looked like the skin was slathered with butter before the seasoning was added. It was really good. I'm usually one who removes the skin and just eats the meat, but in this case I was wishing there was more skin. Get in and try out both before they are gone.




Comments