Little Italy Serves Up Authentic Italian Fare

I've visited Little Italy in Dyer, Indiana a couple other times and it's become one of our favorite spots. Portions are generous and the food is always fresh and delicious. So when hubby and I decided to go out for dinner, this was the first place that popped into our minds.

A meal there starts out with warm homemade bread, oil and parmesan cheese and I always have to remind myself not to eat it all and leave room for the rest of the meal.


Entrees are served family-style in "Little Italy" or "Big Italy" portions. I've never been there with more than one other person, so we've ordered just the smaller portion, which is perfect for two people. My husband and I picked the salmon for the entree and also got a spinach brick oven pizza, which also included bacon.


Entrees come with a salad and ziti. I love the fresh, crisp salad and the homemade garlic dressing. And I ask for the white sauce rather than tomato sauce with my pasta and it's so rich and delicious. On my previous visit, I got the whitefish entree, which was also really good. I'm looking forward to trying some of their fresh ravioli - they rotate different varieties and they always sound so good.






Little Italy
1155 Joliet St.
Dyer, IN
219-865-3040
dyerlittleitaly.com


Comments