Better Than Milk Alt-Milks!





We recently got to try Better than Milk alternative milks- they have quite the line up, and a flavor not often seen- Rice Hazelnut! I knew I had to give it a try! Their flavors are:
  • Unsweetened almond drink
  • Almond drink
  • Unsweetened oat drink
  • Unsweetened rice drink
  • Rice hazelnut drink
Rice hazelnut was a hands down my favorite but my 5 yr old daughter liked the regular unsweetened, which still tastes pretty sweet naturally! I tested out oat milk for the first time and it was delicious on its own and in a smoothie. This one was an unsweetened almond drink, peanut butter-banana-flax-spinach smoothie! The next one was an oatmeal drink, banana-blueberry one. So delicious! I like the almond and oat for smoothies but the rice drinks are delicious all on their own! Find out more about Better Than Milk at https://drinkbetterthanmilk.com or find them at Jewel or Pete’s Fresh Market!





Comments