Three-Ingredient Valentine Flowers

Looking for a little last minute treat to make for the office or classroom that is easy, but homemade? Or looking for a fun little treat that you can make with your kids?

These cute little colorful flowers are super easy, quite yummy and bring those sweet Valentine's vibes with little effort.

All you need is:

Snyder's Pretzel Snaps
Ghirardelli Chocolate Discs
Valentine M & Ms

I'd seen someone online doing these with the white chocolate discs, but I had a bag of chocolate leftover from Christmas that I thought I'd put to use. You can use either one.

Lay out the pretzel snaps on a parchment lined cookie sheet and top each one with a chocolate disc. Put in a 200 degree oven for about 4 minute or just until the chocolate starts to melt.

Remove from oven and immediately place the M & Ms to form a flower. I got lazy after a while and finished some up with just one M & M. I actually liked the taste better because they weren't as sweet, but the flowers are much more festive. 






Comments