Swift & Sons
Swift & Sons, a premiere steakhouse in the West Loop had been on my foodie bucket list for quite some time. I finally made it there - not for a dinner, but for an event sponsored by a tourism destination. It was a lovely event and one where I was able to get a feel for the vibe and taste of what the menu has to offer. The cocktails were magnificent - a sampling going with the theme of the destination.
There was a buffet of small bites from oysters to salad to lamb chops and everything was amazing with my favorite being the filet sliders.

This brief visit for cocktails and small bites assured me that it's a place I need to return to. It feels swanky and modern, yet cozy.
This brief visit for cocktails and small bites assured me that it's a place I need to return to. It feels swanky and modern, yet cozy.
Have you been there? What should I order when I go back?



Comments
Post a Comment