Stop and visit some other Chicago foodie blogs


I've enjoyed getting to meet a few other food blogger and food writers as I've been out at events and I love stumbling across new food blogs and Facebook pages of fellow Chicago area foodies as I'm just scrolling around. I thought I'd introduce you to a few others that have links to this great city. Check them out...and tell them the Chicago Foodie Sisters sent you.


Chicago Foodie Girl - chicagofoodiegirl.com

Chicago Food Hores - chicagofoodwhores.com (Chicago Food Hores on Facebook)

Momma Cuisine - mommacuisine.com

Tales from a Middle Class Kitchen - middleclasskitchen.blogspot.com

Two Moms, A Little Time and a Keyboard - twomomsalittletimeandakeyboard.blogspot.com

Chicago Food Authority - chicagofoodauthority.com

Windy City Food Reveiw - windycityfoodre.blogspot.com

Table For One - besttableforonesinglediningrestaurants.com

Sweet Treats to Eat - foodiessweetgoodies.wordpress.com

Big Guy Barbecue Chicago - bigguybbqchicago.com

Comments

  1. This is a great list! I actually found a new-to-me blogger thanks to the list. Yay! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment