Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Spread Candy Bar

It was just a few months ago that I was first introduced to Trader Joe's. Actually, I think I've only been there 3, maybe 4 times now. However, I fell in love instantly and really love the place. My first taste of Trader Joe's was last fall when I took part in a Foodie Pen Pal program where you send a package of goodies to someone and an entirely different person sends you some goodies. My pen pal sent me some Speculoos Cookie Butter and some pretzel rods to dip in it. Wow! It was soooo tasty. The next time I went to my sister's house, I stopped at the location near her home and went on a shopping spree and of course, I bought another jar of cookie butter.

That sis has since moved to Arizona, so I don't get out that way to visit the Batavia location. However, I have been to visit Becky several times in the last couple weeks to visit with her and her new baby and I was pretty certain there was a TJ in her area. I looked it up and found that there is one just 12 minutes down the road in Naperville. So, on my last visit to see her, I also visited TJ. I always grab a bit of yummy candy near the checkout and when I saw this I had to get some. I really liked it -- like a classier version of a peanut butter cup and I love those biscuit chunks that are in it. If you like peanut butter and chocolate combined - give this treat a try!


Comments